Headquartered in Anaheim, CA, Inductronix offers complete induction heating solutions to industry throughout North America. We have a combined 100 years of experience in providing our clients with induction brazing, heat treating, and induction melting of alloys such as Gold, Silver, and Titanium. We can be reached at 1-800-956-3941.
Current production applications of our induction heaters include:
- Hot-heading Titanium, Inconel, and various other metals;
- Continuous and single-shot operations;
- Thread rolling;
- High-carbon steel induction heat treating/hardening;
- Induction casting of various alloys;
- Wire heating;
- Wire splicing;
- Induction brazing of various materials such as diamond carbide.
We are one of the few induction heating companies that can offer customized induction heaters. For instance, many of our customers have applications where a smaller cabinet size is critical, and we are able to meet their requirements with state-of-the-art, custom solutions.
We offer induction power supplies in custom sizes/wattage to fit your needs. We also can provide engineering support to help you determine the best and most cost-effective solution for your business. For more information, please contact us at 1-800-956-3941.