A West Coast Induction Heating Company Headquartered, Anaheim California, Inductronix offers complete induction heating solutions to industry throughout North America. We have a combined 100 years of experience in providing our clients with Induction Brazing, Induction Heating Of Fasteners such as Hot Heading Automatic, Single Shot and Thread Rolling, Shrink Fitting and Magnet Bonding of E Motors. We can be reached at 1-800-956-3941.
Current production applications of our induction heaters include:
- Hot-Heading, On Automatic & Single Shot Presses Titanium, Inconel, and various other metals;
- Thread rolling;
- High-carbon steel induction heat treating/hardening;
- Induction casting of various alloys;
- Wire heating;
- Wire splicing;
- Induction brazing of various materials such as diamond carbide, Squirrel Cage Rotor Brazing
- Induction Shrink Fitting
- Induction Bonding, such as magnetic bonding of E-Motors.
Induction Heating Coils
Induction Heating Power Supply Systems: We offer a variety of Induction Heating Power Supplies of all Output Power and Frequency ranges, Cooling Systems and Induction Heating coils to accommodate your specific heating requirement. We also can provide engineering support, such as evaluating a sample of your product that needs to be heated to help you determine the best and most cost-effective solution for your production requirement.
Induction Heating Automation Systems: We extensive experience in manufacturing automation system through one of our sub-contractors to design and build automation equipment, from concept to production.
For more information, please contact us at 1-800-956-3941.