Types of Information Collected
We collect certain "Personal Information" about you which may include, but is not limited to, information that is personally identifiable such as your name, e-mail address, address, user ID number, and other associated non-public information. We also collect data that is associated with the foregoing, as well as "Anonymous Information," which is information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information and does not, based on our understanding, permit the identification of individual persons.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information you voluntarily submit to us through the Website. It is optional for you to utilize this Website. If you elect to utilize certain aspects of this Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information about yourself, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), company name, email address and telephone number. If you do not provide certain mandatory information for a particular activity that requires it, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity. Additionally, we reserve the right to collect any other information that you voluntarily enter, including Personal Information, into any postings, comments, feedback, or forums on the Website.
We may, but are in no way obligated to, provide for referral or tell another programs that allow you to recommend the site or an article to a friend. If you choose to do so, we will ask for your referral’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend one or more communications with either the product you have purchased or an invitation for him or her to visit the Website. The communication will allow the referral to unsubscribe from further communications. We will collect this information for the sole purpose of sending an invitation to visit the site, sending their product and tracking the success of any referral program. We will also collect your e-mail address and the full content of your e-mail, including attached files, and other information you provide. We may use and display your full name and email address to your referral. Additionally, we use your email address to contact you about the status of your referral.
Collection of Anonymous Information
We may engage in remarketing to market our sites across the web. When a user visits our site, a cookie is dropped on the user. Users with this cookie may be targeted across advertising networks to receive relevant advertisements.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
In general, we use Personal Information you provide to provide you access to the Website and its services, to improve the Website, tailor the features to you and to offer you additional information, opportunities, promotions and functionality from us or the specific advertisers you inquire about on the Website at your request.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to third-party service providers who work with us to provide some of the services on the Website and to help us communicate with you. Examples include, but are not limited to, sending email, analyzing data, marketing, and providing customer service. We expect our third-party service providers to not to use such information except as necessary to provide the relevant services to us.
We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) to protect and defend our rights or property, you, or third parties. You consent to us sharing your Personal Information under the circumstances described herein.
Use and Disclosure of Anonymous Information
The Ability of Others to View Your Information
When you use the Website, certain information you post or provide on the publicly available portions of the Website, may become publicly available and may be collected and used by others, including people outside of the control of the Website. We have no obligations with respect to any information that you post to publicly available parts of the Website.
Third Party Sites and Advertising
The following applies to you only if you are a resident of California.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates' direct marketing purposes. Please note that we do not share your Personal Information with any third parties or affiliates for their direct marketing purposes.
Please note the following:
- Users are able to change their Personal Information by emailing us or by calling us;
- Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals that give you control over the collection and use of web browsing information. Because uniform standards for “Do Not Track” signals have not yet been adopted, we do not process or respond to such signals in users’ web browsers at this time; and
- We do not allow the collection of users’ behavioral tracking by third parties. We may allow the collection of IP addresses on the website by third parties for analytical purposes.
Your Rights and Choices
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides consumers who are California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information.
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold
As a California consumer, you have a right to request what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, and sell.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request as described below, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal information we collected about you
In addition, if we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, we will provide you with two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of each category of recipient obtained; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories disclosed that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
As a California consumer, you have the right to request that we delete any or all of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request to delete your Personal Information if retaining the Personal Information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.)
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information
As a California consumer, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information. Please note that we do not sell any Personal Information.
Right to Non-Discrimination if You Exercise any of Your Rights
As a California consumer, you have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, if you exercise any of your California rights, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of services.
How to Exercise Your Rights to Know and to Delete
To exercise your rights to know and/or to delete described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 800-956-3941
- Emailing us at email@example.com
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or your authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Ability to Unsubscribe
Should you receive a promotional email from us, you may “opt-out” of receiving additional promotional email communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions on the emails. You may also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. This applies to promotional communications and not administrative communications we feel are necessary to provide the services on the Website.
Disclaimer of Guaranty of Security
We believe we have taken reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information. No one can fully guarantee or fully eliminate all risks associated with Personal Information and we make no such guarantees.
This Website is intended for use by those over 18 and minors under the age of 13 may not use the Website.
Why choose induction technology solutions?
Free Application Testing & Demos Available
Large In-Stock Inventory for Fast Lead Times
Lower Cost & Increase Productivity with Automation
Personable Customer Service