Induction Heating offers many advantages over soldering irons, oven or flame heating:
- Induction Heating is consistent, repeatable process time after time
- An Induction Heating coil can be designed for precise heating of an area
- You can heat just about any type of metal: Brass, Copper even Aluminum
- In the case of Soldering, and or brazing no heating irons, flammable torches to deal with; no
highly flammable gas tank storage required. No consumables.
- Energy-efficient: Full immediate power available on demand; no warm up time needed
- Clean solder, and or braze joints. Minimum post cleaning required
- Heat can be targeted in a specific area without heating the rest of the work piece or the entire
length can be heated
- Accurate and precise heat profiling, with data acquisition available
- A non-contact temperature sensor can be used to monitor the target to be heated. In some
applications the temperature sensor can be used to control the power supply output
power, i.e. heat, and or turn off the power supply when a target temperature has been reached
- Usually short return-on-investment
Depending on your application, some of our induction heaters are fitted with a Thermal Profile and Data Log, which stores all the parameters of your work cycles. You can quickly recall work cycle parameters for faster and reliable resetting of the generator. The settings you used to pass qualification last time can be recalled again and again for consistently accurate results.
Data logging also greatly assists your team in meeting certification requirements and quality assurance targets.
- Our compact heating heads can be placed on the header system with a small footprint, maximizing operator work space and minimizing clutter.
- High reliability allows continuous use without damaging downtime.
- Constant power delivery allows to obtain stable and repeatable performance over time.
- All our power supplies are Industry 4.0 ready.
We provide a world of Induction Heating solutions, from concept to production. With decades of experience in induction heating, we are confident we can meet your needs.
For more information, please contact one of our Applications Engineers at 1-800-956-3941
or view our Applications page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ray is so passionate about induction that he founded his own company back in 2011, serving his customers with high performance induction heating power supplies, coil designs, consulting, and IR Temperature Sensing and Data Logging systems.
If you have any questions about your induction heating application requirement, please call him or drop an email at any time.