TPC Series High Frequency Heaters & Generators
The Power Cube TPC series high-frequency induction generators and heaters are strongly orientated towards integrators and OEM customers. The heart of the device is an extremely compact generator with solid-state technology and state-of-the-art electronics, entirely controlled via a microcomputer. This allows operation at maximum efficiency whatever the conditions of the workload, maintaining precise, stable, and repeatable power delivery.
The generator powers up to two miniaturized induction heads, which can therefore be positioned easily in restricted spaces and are also easy to mount on robots and automatic machinery. An original, patented energy transfer solution allows rapid heating of metal components with the minimum absorption of power from the supply network.
Fast Delivery on most products! No premium!
Advanced Control & Interface Functions
The Power Cube TPC allows operation in thermal profile mode. All the operational parameters of each phase of the heating cycle can be programmed, allowing maximum flexibility in the setting of the heating times, power delivered and operational temperatures for the piece to be heated.
The Field Bus and RS-232 interfaces, in addition to digital and analogical I/O signals, allow connection to a PLC or other external logic for activation, inhibition, control of the power delivered, the operational status of the generator and any excursion from the threshold of the thermal profile set.
- Incorporated temperature control with Thermal Profile mode
- Management of two optical sensors for control of the heating temperature
- Field Bus Interface (ProfiNet, EtherCat, EtherNet/IP…)
- Dual Alternate, high Power output
- Digital and analog control of the output power
- Maintains stable and accurate output power even as working conditions change
- High Safety: all models output isolated from the mains
- Built-in Self-diagnosis
- Compliant with the Regulations on Electrical Safety and Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate
Characteristics of the Integrated Controller
- Digital and analogical control of the power
- Up to 20-step programming of temperature and length of time for each process
- Management of two optical sensors to control the temperature
- Programmable maximum power for each individual segment
- Programmable temperature tolerance for each individual segment
Try our free calculator
Check out our Induction Heating Calculator for running basic calculations to help you size your induction heating applications.
Why choose induction technology solutions?
Free Application Testing & Demos Available
Large In-Stock Inventory for Fast Lead Times
Lower Cost & Increase Productivity with Automation
Personable Customer Service