- Automatic load impedance matching as the workpiece properties change.
- Easy remote operation, programming, and management of up to two independent heat stations.
- Internal memory and removable SD card capable of storing up to 100 User work programs.
- The latest switching power supply technology, for the most advanced cost effectiveness.
- Adaptive digital phase control, providing very efficient operation in the whole frequency range.
- We offer a full line of completely customized induction load coils, for our own and other manufacturers’ machines.
* Flexible warranty periods, to ensure that the equipment works properly and meets your expectations after installation.
* Technical support and training for your personnel in using and servicing the equipment.
* Full information on the design parameters necessary for proper integration and tuning of the equipment.
* Assistance in determining the optimum job concept and coil design.
* Technical personnel for on-site training and installation assistance at the end user facility.
Assistance with equipment troubleshooting with remote diagnostics capabilities.
*Engineering design support for special applications and temperature control solutions.
Contact us at 1-800-956-3941 for more information.