- The latest switching power supply technology, for the most advanced cost effectiveness.
- Adaptive digital phase control, providing very efficient operation in the whole frequency range.
- Reliability and modularity, for ease of maintenance and service.
- Flexible wide range load impedance matching by utilizing multiple transformer ratios and configurable tank capacitance.
- Configuration to operate with external heat stations, allowing output connections to be available from all sides.
- Easy remote operation via both heat station and remote control panel.
- Durable designs, loaded with safety and diagnostics features.
- RS or wireless communication link to PC-based software (optional).
- We also offer a full line of completely customized induction load coils, for our machines and other manufacturers’ machines. Click here for details on custom-made induction load coils.
* Flexible warranty periods, to ensure that the equipment works properly and meets your expectations after installation.
* Technical support and training for your personnel in using and servicing the equipment.
* Full information on the design parameters necessary for proper integration and tuning of the equipment.
* Assistance in determining the optimum job concept and coil design.
* Technical personnel for on-site training and installation assistance at the end user facility.
Assistance with equipment troubleshooting with remote diagnostics capabilities.
*Engineering design support for special applications and temperature control solutions.
Contact us at 1-800-956-3941 for more information.