Medium to High Frequency Induction Generators
- New Dual Power SA400 Series Induction Generators have a Medium to High wideband frequency. Each Output Can Be Adjusted Independently! Dual Power & Temperature Readouts On a HighResolution Touchscreen
- Auto-Tune & Auto-Learn On-The-Fly; The Generator Will Tune Itself To Your induction heating coil to Deliver Maximum Power – Impedance Load Matching – Industry First
- High level of performance with minimal operating costs
- Automatic tracking and best optimization to load
- Built-In Datalogger; Records All of Your Power, Temperature Settings. You Can Use
The Data to Track Your Min. & Max Temperatures Per Job / Work Order.
- Constant, repeatable power generation via microprocessor control
- Minimum cooling water flow required
- High Safety: The induction coil and the remote heat station are isolated from the 3-phase AC input for the safety of the operator
- Embedded digital electricity meter
- Highly integrated with a small footprint
- User-Friendly Operations through a graphical touch-screen interface
- Stainless Steel Casing
- Compliant with Electrical Safety and Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulations
Fast Delivery on most products! No premium!
Automatic output matching to wide load impedance
The SA/80 Induction Heater adaption system to the load is fully automatic. The operator does not have to carry out any type of mechanical operation on the heater or on the remote heat station. The Autolearn function provides a fully automatic process for selecting the best induction heater parameters, maximizing conversion efficiency at each set point power. This reduces the set up time and associated costs.
Furthermore, during operation, a continuous and real time automatic tracking of output matching is carried out in order to always meet the set point power even in case of workload condition changing. (i.e. heating temperature over curie point). This provides for the greatest possible efficiency during the entire heating cycle.
The new SA Series Induction Heaters are therefore ideal for industrial production processes, where the maximum reliability, repeatability and output power accuracy are required together with wide load matching flexibility, fast set-up and low operation costs.
A wide 7″ high-resolution touch screen panel allows the operator to access programming function parameters quickly. All the process parameters are continuously displayed on the main screen:
- Coil Voltage
- Coil Current
- Output Power Setting and Real time Reading
- Temperature Setting and Real time Reading
- Cooling Water Temperature and Flow
- Working Cell (Recipe)
- Generator Status (Alarm)
Integrated Web Server and Data Log System
- Integrated Webserver with 2-port 100base-T Ethernet switch
- No client software required, only a web browser
- Zero configuration network for simple setup
- Built-in Rich Internet Application (RIA) for Status Monitoring, Remote Programming, Logging and Thermal Profile Management
- Internal storage capacity for more than 100,000,000 data samples
The SA/80 series is equipped with integrated Data Log and Web Server system. It is possible to perform automatic data storage, for a proper process quality control, monitoring heating temperatures, output power, frequency, voltage and inductor current. An Ethernet TCP/IP port allows access to the internal web server of the Generator for remote programming settings and interface with SCADA / DCS systems.
Thermal Profile Management and Monitoring
- Up to 20 Programmable Temperature and Time Segments per Process
- Up to 100 different storable processes
- Maximum Power Output Programmable for Each Individual Segment
- Temperature Tolerance Window Programmable for Each Individual Segment
- Out-of Tolerance and End-of-Cycle Outputs for Each Process
The new Generators are excellent for all traditional heat treatment applications such as brazing, forging, annealing, and also for all continuous heating cycle applications, where accurate control of the process parameters and stable and constant output supply Generator power are required.
Field Bus Management
- Management and control of the heating process via Field Bus protocol:
- EtherNet / IP
- Others upon request (DeviceNet, Profibus, CANopen, CC-Link, CompoNet, ControlNet, Modbus-RTU or TCP, SERCOS III)
- Field Bus and Network compliance certification available upon request
- Interface with Thermocamera via a direct Ethernet connection on the Controller
- Management of up to two independent zones of interest (ROI # 1 and ROI # 2).
- Ideal for temperature control on large surfaces or in applications where the location of the hot spot moves during the heating process (Max Temperature Spot Automatic Tracking)
- Simultaneous measurement and control of two different areas used to prevent over heating
For complete product data sheet, please contact us.
Try our free calculator
Check out our Induction Heating Calculator for running basic calculations to help you size your induction heating applications.
Why choose induction technology solutions?
Free Application Testing & Demos Available
Large In-Stock Inventory for Fast Lead Times
Lower Cost & Increase Productivity with Automation
Personable Customer Service