Induction Heating & Foundry Coils
The induction heating or foundry coil is the most important part of your induction heater. It’s the coil that makes the magic happen for induction furnaces. The best induction generator is only as good as its weakest link. That link is often the induction coil – the wrong coil design can melt your workpiece. A clogged coil can bring your production line to a halt. A leaking coil and you’re down for possibly weeks while you order another coil.
Check out our coil troubleshooting guide for some detailed advice on troubleshooting coil-related induction heating issues.
Fast Delivery on most products! No premium!
Coil Opportunities – Did You Know?
- The same induction heater can often be used for multiple applications with a coil change.
- Dual-head coils can increase your production rate.
- Flexible coil designs can be used on many different brands of induction heaters.
- Coils can be insulated in ceramic, concrete, or other non-metallic material and still be effective.
- It doesn’t have to take 5 minutes to disconnect one coil and switch to another – quick change devices can make changing coils much faster.
Put our years of experience to work for your application.
Our experts are ready to help!Contact a Heating Expert
About Induction Technology Solutions Inc.
Headquartered in Anaheim California, Inductronix offers complete induction solutions for various industries throughout North America. We have a combined 120 years of experience in various types of application requirements.
We offer a variety of Induction Heating Power Supplies and systems of all Output Power and Frequency ranges, Cooling Systems, Induction Heating coils, and now automation, to accommodate your specific heating requirement. We also can provide engineering support, such as evaluating a sample of your product that needs to be heated to help you determine the best and most cost-effective solution for your production requirement.
Try our free calculator
Check out our Induction Heating Calculator for running basic calculations to help you size your induction heating applications.
Why choose induction technology solutions?
Free Application Testing & Demos Available
Large In-Stock Inventory for Fast Lead Times
Lower Cost & Increase Productivity with Automation
Personable Customer Service