Induction brazing offers key advantages over flame torch brazing
- No open flames, no more need for using Oxy Acetylene torches or storing flammable gas tanks. Induction is clean, flameless, safe.
- Localized heating: Precise “useful” heat can be focused only to the required joints to be brazed.
- Consistency & Repeatability: All brazed joints have heat applied evenly, and the brazed results are repeatable.
- Automation: Feeders, scanners, heating – all can be automated with cost-effectively.
- Quick/Instant On features make induction energy and cost efficient.
- Can be done in an atmosphere for a nice clean braze – no post-cleaning required.
- Using our optional Master Controller V3+, you can control for Power and Temperature, or Power and Net Heating Time Presets for each braze joint diameter. Use the Controller’s “Quick Access” menu to pull up all the Presets for required braze joints prior to the day’s production run.
Brazing for Localized Brazing or Debrazing of Tools
Our Induction Heaters offer extremely accurate temperature control, allowing the heat to be localized at the soldering area only, and safeguarding the metallurgical properties of the hard metal and cutting tip.
The alloy distribution can be applied using wire feeders having diameters from 0.3 to 1.5 mm. The quantity, speed, feed force, and times of wire distribution are completely programmable.
The very small footprint of our induction heaters and of the heating heads allow for their placement in even very tight working environments, and the high conversion efficiency (greater than 95%) contributes to reducing operating costs.