- High Power output
- High level of performance with minimal operating costs
- Compact and integrable Heating Heads
- High Safety: all models output isolated from the mains
- Continuous generation
- Built-in Self-diagnosis
- Constant, repeatable power generation via microprocessor control
- Highly integrated with a small footprint
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Interfaces with Master Controller V3+ unit to manage heating cycles (temperature, time and power)
- Compliant with the Regulations on Electrical Safety and Electromagnetic Compatibility
For complete product data sheet, please contact Ray at 1-800-956-3941
The 50 series is the State-of-the-Art in Medium Frequency Generators available in the market. This family combine the miniaturized CEIA Heating Head solution (patented) with a powerful, continuous-duty rated generator with so high efficiency that it can replace traditional generators in applications up to double input power, thus cutting the initial investment and operating costs.
All the devices are solid-state technology manufactured and they are characterized by extremely compact dimensions; an embedded microprocessor, besides to carry out a complete monitoring on the operating status of the devices and to give information on possible technical failures, guarantees the stabilization of the power output and the optimum operating frequency.
The induction heaters are ideally designed for integration into automatic production systems. Space efficiency and simple operation also make these heaters perfect for manual applications.
All Power Cube Generators can be combined with the Master Controller V3+ unit. They can even be interfaced with PCs or programmable controllers via their analog and RS-232 interfaces.
The use of innovative technology and latest-generation components places the 50 series induction heaters in a class of their own in terms of performance, power output and operational cost.