Series 900 - Dual Alternate High Power Induction Heaters
The 900 HI-PE series of High-Frequency Generators spans five models with a power rating range of 2.8 to 6kW. They combine the patented miniaturized Heating Head solution with a powerful, continuous-duty rated generator that’s so efficient that it can replace traditional generators in applications up to 12kW, thus cutting the initial investment and operating costs.
Fast Delivery on most products! No premium!
These compact devices are manufactured using solid-state technology and each has an embedded microprocessor. This guarantees stable power output as well as optimum operating frequency. The microprocessor also performs monitoring and diagnostic functions to inform the user of device status.
The induction heaters are ideally designed for integration into automatic production systems. Space efficiency and simple operation also make these induction heaters perfect for manual applications. All Power Cube Generators can be combined with the Master Controller V3+ unit.
They can even be interfaced with PCs or programmable controllers via their analog and RS-232 interfaces. Each HI-PE Generator is accompanied by a calibration report that certifies the stability of the output voltage coming from the heating head.
The use of innovative technology and latest-generation components places the 900 series generators in a class of their own in terms of performance, power output and operational cost.
For a complete product data sheet, please contact us.
- Dual Alternate, High Frequency High Power Output
- High level of performance with minimal operating costs
- Very compact and Automation Ready Generators
- Miniaturized Heating Heads
- High Safety: all models output isolated from the mains
- Continuous generation
- Built-in Self-diagnosis
- Maintains stable and accurate output power even as working conditions change
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate
- Digital and analog control of the output power
- Interfaces with Master Controller V3+ unit to manage heating cycles (temperature, time and power)
- Compliant with the Regulations on Electrical Safety and Electromagnetic Compatibility
Try our free calculator
Check out our Induction Heating Calculator for running basic calculations to help you size your induction heating applications.
Why choose induction technology solutions?
Free Application Testing & Demos Available
Large In-Stock Inventory for Fast Lead Times
Lower Cost & Increase Productivity with Automation
Personable Customer Service