Temperature Control Applications & Metal Pyrometers
At Inductronix, we are Engineers dedicated to serving you with the best non-contact temperature control measurement solution for your induction heating application requirements.
Fast Delivery on most products! No premium!
Our non-contact pyrometers for metal, also known as Infrared Sensors (IRs):
- Are the most accurate on the planet
- Can measure remotely through:
- RF interference (as from induction load coils)
- Water and Steam
- Flames and Combustion Gasses
- Severe optical obstruction, misalignment, and intermittent interferences (ESP filtering);
- Can accurately measure hard-to-measure materials such as Aluminum and other highly reflective materials;
- Have automatic emissivity (dual-color IRs);
- Offer integration with our induction Master Controllers for programmable alerts and data acquisition.
- Dual-color mode: 600 ÷ 2200
- Single-color mode: 300 ÷ 2200
- High Accuracy
- Optional true temperature data acquisition module available
- Interchangeable Lens for Focus Distance
- Optional Field Bus Management Card Module Option:
- EtherNet / IP
- CC-Link, component, ControlNET
- Modbus-RTU or TCP, SERCOS III
As the best IR solution varies depending on your application and temperature requirements, please contact us at 1-800-956-3941 for a thorough review. We are headquartered in Southern California and offer nationwide application evaluation, support and training.
Demo and evaluation units may be available.
Please contact us for a copy of our IR Sensor White Paper for Induction Heating Applications.
Try our free calculator
Check out our Induction Heating Calculator for running basic calculations to help you size your induction heating applications.
Why choose induction technology solutions?
Free Application Testing & Demos Available
Large In-Stock Inventory for Fast Lead Times
Lower Cost & Increase Productivity with Automation
Personable Customer Service